Pinterest Login enables most online marketers, bloggers, and webmasters use the Pinterest to market their products to make lots of money. Remember that before you can login to Pinterest you must have signed up.
Pinterest Login – How to Login to a Pinterest Account
Below I will be taking you through the steps on Pinterest Login
- Click open Pinterest. Which is the red icon with a white “P”, in case the Pinterest app has been installed already, you will see it on your home screen or in the app drawer.
If you don’t have the Pinterest app, you can get it downloaded for free from the play store.
- Type in your email address into the box
- Tap “Continue”
- Type in your Pinterest password
- Tap Log in
Pinterest Login Using Facebook
Pinterest Login is one of the simplest method used to login to your Pinterest account. Now, let’s look at how to login to your Pinterest account with using your Facebook account
- Click open the Pinterest app. Which is the app with a red icon with a white “P”. In case the Pinterest app has already been installed, you will see it on your home screen or in the app drawer.
In case you do not have the Pinterest app, you can download it for free from the Play Store.
- Tap “continue with Facebook” to proceed
- Log in to your Facebook account, you will only be prompted to do this, if you’re not already logged into Facebook on your Android. A message will be shown, stating that Pinterest can now access your Facebook information
You can change what information Pinterest can gain access to, by tapping “Edit This”
- Tap “Continue”. You are now logged into Pinterest with your Facebook account
Pinterest Login using a Google Account
- Click open Pinterest. Which is the app with the red icon with the white “P”. In case the Pinterest app has already been installed, you will locate it on your home screen or in the app drawer.
If you do not have the Pinterest app, you can download it free from the Play Store
- Tap “Continue” with Google
- Select a Google account, by tapping on your Google account, or Add an account to use a Google account that’s not connected to your Android. Immediately you’re done tap “OK”
- Tap “Allow”. This will help Pinterest to access your age, language, and basic profile information from your Google account. Immediately this permission is enabled, you’ll be logged in to Pinterest.
Pinterest offers a lot of opportunities and potentials for users. Whether you are looking to complete a project, inspirations or creative ideas for designing, building, drawing, decorating, cooking, or even fashion, Pinterest has you covered. With it’s over 150 million users, Pinterest is the way to go, for your everyday ideas as well as your business.
Get started on the Pinterest platform now, to access all that this platform has to offer.